Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Night Babe

Tonight's Friday Night Babe is Jessica Alba:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The pro-assimilation beauty, star of Fantastic Four flics, former Dark Angel and current Mom, ruffled some feathers last summer when she made this statement:

Alba is my last name and I'm proud of that. But that's it. My grandparents were born in California, the same as my parents, and though I may be proud of my last name, I'm American. Throughout my whole life, I've never felt connected to one particular race or heritage, nor did I feel accepted by any. If you break it down, I'm less Latina than Cameron Diaz, whose father is Cuban. But people don't call her Latina because she's blonde…


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


One proud American babe! God Bless America!

Cross Posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment