Monday, August 18, 2008

Women and Children Off the Streets! Dick Heller is Finally Packing HEat!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dodge City - Coming Soon to a Street Near You!


The man whose lawsuit overturned the handgun ban in Washington D.C. has successfully registered his revolver, ending a wait of more than 30-years to keep a weapon legally in his home.
I can't say that I think too highly of his choice of caliber: He is permitted to keep a .22-caliber revolver in his home after being fingerprinted at police headquarters and taking a firearms proficiency test and a background check.

Personally, if I only had one, I'd go for something a little beefier than a .22! I think Jeff Cooper, were he here, might refer to that as a "mouse gun"!
Just remember Dick...Anything worth shooting, is worth shooting twice!

(I'd link you to the story, but all I could find was some boilerplate yada yada from that wire service no one mentions anymore!)

Hat tip Michelle Malkin
Cross posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment