Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging About Blogging

For all you political junkies who enjoy what the bulk of this blog is about:
Move along! Nothing to see here! Heh.
Sitemeter, the folks who have graciously tracked the traffic to my site (and about a million others) from just about the beginning, at no charge (my favorite kind of people!) made some changes to their service over the weekend, and as a result, I spent a little time crawling through the data they collect here.

One of my suspicions that was confirmed, was where the readers to this blog were located geographically. From Hawaii to Great Britain, from the Gulf Coast to Canada, you all have the good sense to live in at least semi-temperate areas. (Not that I would mind a reader or two in Little America!)

Anyway, a heart felt "thank you" to all of you who stop by here regularly to see what's new and interesting. I'll try not to disappoint you. And considering what I charge for the service, maybe that makes me your favorite kind of people?

No comments:

Post a Comment