Thursday, September 11, 2008

Place a Rose in Remembrance...

Don't want to get too nit-picky here, but Michelle Malkin points out what appears to be a difference in attitude of the two presidential candidates towards reverencing the victims of 9/11.

It may just be a cultural thing, but the guy who probably has the bad knees, bends and gently places the rose in place, while the younger, one-on-one b'baller tosses it like a sideshow ringtoss!



Tell me I'm wrong! And then, maybe you can tell me why the Proud, Ever So Proud Michelle is MIA from this remembrance? It seems that wives were invited!

Cross posted at Say Anything

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes small gestures like this can reveal more about the character of a person than dozens of inspiring speeches about hope and change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It wasn't a big deal, but it just screamed, "Thoughtless!" to me!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by! I am a frequent visitor to your Transsylvania Phoenix blog. Lots of good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the majority of Americans will toss him aside in the same fashion come November.

    I think I'm developing an esophageal ulcer from all the bile this guy causes to rise in my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, he didn't have the teleprompter available to read "place" and not "toss" a rose
    *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hopefully the majority of Americans will toss him aside in the same fashion come November."

    From your lips to God's ears!

    ReplyDelete