Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Move On From Honesty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beavis and Move On


Got my latest fundraising pile of horse hockey from Moove-On:
Dear MoveOn member,

President Obama has a plan to create or save 3 million jobs. But did you hear what Rush Limbaugh said?

"I hope he fails."1


Nice! Take Rush's comment totally out of context then beat up the straw man of your own creation!
Here, let me try one!

Dear MoveOn member,

President Obama has a plan to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. But did you hear what Rush Limbaugh said?

"I hope he fails."1

Move On member! How can you stand to live in a world where Rush Limbaugh seeks to destroy the childhood memories of school children everywhere! Not to mention the peanut butter and jelly industries! Please send me cash!

See how that works? Take a comment out of context, pretend it applies to a dramatically different context and try to generate a little faux outrage.



Pretty pathetic. Anyone with a little more intelligence than the two pictured above ought to be able to see right through it.

I hope they fail! Heh.

Cross posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment