Friday, December 4, 2009

Ally, Ally, Oxen Free!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...to Mike Huckabee!


Some of you will recall that I said some things that were less than kind about Mike Huckabee on Monday, Huckabee In His Own (weasely) Words. And, as fate would have it, I heard Mr. Huckabee's commentary on Tuesday (12/1) and wanted to compliment him on it. And since his commentary Monday morning was on his website by Monday night, I thought the same would be true for Tuesday's commentary.
So I looked there Tuesday night.
And Wednesday.
And Thursday.
And this morning...

You know, Mike, if you want to get this all behind you, you might try getting it all out in the open, all at once, rather than slowing peeling off the bandage.

Quicker is better! Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment