Monday, January 4, 2010

Page Loading Any Faster?

Over the weekend, I 86'd all the ads running here. I mean, it's not like they were making me rich and the page seemed to load too slowly for my tastes.
I figured if it was loading slowly for me (and I really wanted to see what I had to say!), I didn't want to try the patience of anyone who might wander in who might not have a vested interest in sticking around for the page to load.

So, enjoy the new, ad free Proof Positive. Let me know if you notice any difference.
- p

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feedback, Christopher! It seemed to be loading faster for me, but I wanted to make sure that wasn't just the placebo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed it being real slow Proof, but it is faster than some other blogs I visit!

    ReplyDelete