Friday, February 5, 2010

My Own Personal Stalker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My own personal stalker! Over at Say Anything, there's a clown who claimed that I "stalked" him, though he has no evidence of it whatsoever. On the Disqus comment system, this guy will sign in with one account, insult me and then come back, sign in with another account and push the "like" button on his own comment!

Well, I was checking the stats here at Proof Positive, when I noticed I had a visitor from Hawaii! I clicked on it, and it turned out it was this clown's IP address (which I have x'ed out), and he was doing a Google search of...guess who?
(The money quote is in bold.)

Domain Name rr.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address xx.xxx.xx.# (Road Runner)
ISP Road Runner
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Hawaii
City : Ewa Beach
Lat/Long : 21.3469, -158.0183 (Map)
Language English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System Macintosh MacOSX
Browser Safari 1.3
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Safari/531.21.10
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor
Resolution : 1440 x 900
Color Depth : 24 bits
Time of Visit Feb 5 2010 12:02:07 pm

Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...der emeritus&spell=1
Search Engine google.com
Search Words proofreader emeritus


Time Zone UTC-10:00
Visitor's Time Feb 4 2010 7:02:07 pm
Visit Number 31,319


For a guy who claims to be rich and successful with women (on the Internet at least!), claims to have a fabulous life (fabulous in the literal sense of the word), a beautiful girl friend and hangs out on photo shoots with models, and yet, here he is alone on a Thursday night stalking me on the Internet!

Too funny! This guy falsely claims that I'm stalking him, while his obsession with me drives him to Google my screen name to see what he can find! His main problem is that he doesn't have the intellectual candle power to light a match and he regularly loses arguments with shower mold. He has attempted character assassination on several occasions (mine), but his lies never seem to get any traction.

I nominate My Own Personal Stalker, Yellow (Mopsy) as Loser of the Year

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say about that Proof is Heh. :D I live the visual.

    ReplyDelete