Monday, April 5, 2010

A Medal of Honor Recipient Has a Request...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Back in January, we honored Sgt. Peter C. Lemon, recipient of the Medal of Honor.
Over at This Ain't Hell, they talk about a project that Sgt. Lemon is involved in. Here, let him tell it:

I’m requesting your help with my new book project. It’s a motivational book using laughter pictures. I need your best laughter photos of family and friends: moms, dads, children, grandkids, grandparents, cousins, college & high school buddies, team members, gatherings, sports enthusiasts, etc.


If this was just some ordinary bleg, I wouldn't give it the time of day. But, the men who wear The Medal deserve more of our respect for their service to our country.

If you can help him out, the website is Laughter: Images to warm the soul.
I'm sure he'll be much obliged, though, in truth, it's the other way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment