Wednesday, October 27, 2010

(VIDEO) MoveOn.org's Lauren Valle Proved a Liar by Just-Released Video Showing Events Before Head-stomping Incident

by the Left Coast Rebel

If you are like me and voraciously following election news this week, you are most-likely exhausted of reading about the "head-stomping" incident involving a violent, paid, far-left batsh$t-crazy MoveOn.orger with a mile-long rapsheet and a Rand Paul supporter. The left has found it to be the cause célèbre of the final week election push - proving just how desperate, doomed and pathetic they truly are. In some ways I consider the issue a blessing as it is distracting hundreds of Soros-funded Bolshevik-bloggers at this point and Rand is going to easily win his race.

Lauren Valle (the MoveOn.org activist) has repeatedly claimed that she was just trying to get a signature and photograph from Rand Paul. She said this on MSNBC last night:

Well just before the tape I was identified by the Rand Paul campaign because they’ve seen me around town at these events. And they realized they know me because of my work and they don’t support it. So they actually formed a blockade around me once they realized that I was there. And as Rand’s car pulls up they step in front of me and start to block me so I stepped off the curb to try and get around them and at that point they pursued me around the car, chased me around the car, and what you see in the video is when I’m in the front of the car and that’s when I’m pulled down and then my head is stomped on.


She is an out-and-out liar.

The following video clearly shows Lauren Valle rushing Rand Paul's vehicle and pushing her sign into the car. A clearly dangerous, provocative act that completely discredits her version of the events. Hat-tip to Redstate:



I guess that Lauren Valle and MoveOn.org assumed that the rest of the video would never surface, this revelation easily disproves the 'angry-white-male-mob' that the Bolshevik bloggers are running with.

And for the record - though it won't matter to the trolls out there - it is never ok to step on someone's head. Tim Profitt should face serious penalties and the full extent of the law for doing so.

Cross posted to LCR.

1 comment:

  1. Be that as it may, the degenerates who attacked her, in 30 seconds, managed to undo so much work and confirm so many fears of "white racist tea party mobs". However unfounded the fear and however irrational it is to base such confirmation on 30 seconds of extremist stupidity, that is the world in which we live and those are the minds with which we deal. I hope those idiots enjoy a nice stint in jail. Degenerate thugs.

    ReplyDelete