Friday, May 6, 2011

Who Died? Osama/Obama Media Bloopers

by the Left Coast Rebel

When news hit the wires that Osama had been killed, the press apapleptically trampled each other for the scoop, headed for the exits and entrances in unison, (an ongoing thing) and made a lot of mistakes (surprise!)...

I noted (and laughed) that a lot of reports crossed Obama/Osama and Osama/Obama...I even committed the faux paus, criss-crossing Osama-Obama, Obama-Osama, catching it on the 'berry, scrambling to fix the error.

I wasn't alone (Warning: NSFW f-bomb at the end of the video):


Funny!

Related: At Memeorandum, per the NYT, "Data Show Bin Laden Plots; C.I.A. Hid Near Raided House."

Hat tip: San Diego Tea-Partying patriot, Charles Fettinger. Check out Charles' merchandise and material at DooDoo Economics.com.

Updated: Proof and I live in California, how is that we had no idea that Osama bin Laden showed up in San Francisco for a fundraising event recently:



Ain't it rich how the lamestream press insistently pretends to be oh-so-much-smarter than the rest of us?

Cross posted to LCR.

3 comments:

  1. I love it how Lefties try to pretend this was purely a case of Nasty McEvil Fox News' wishful thinking, yet NPR, MSNBC, CNN and several other lamestream media outlets all made the exact same mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, FMP, I saw in the comments that lefty trolls were saying that Fox was responsible for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw Osama on his SF fundraising tour. Either that, or it was ZZ Top.

    ReplyDelete