Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Duck's Tale

There was this duck. This duck waddled into a store and went up to the manager and said, “Got any grapes?” The manager looked at the duck and he said, “No, we have no grapes.” Duck said, “Oh” and walked out. Ten minutes later this duck comes waddling in, goes up to the manager and says, “Got any grapes?” The manager looks at the duck and he says, “No, we have no grapes.” Duck goes, “Oh” and walked out. Ten minutes later, the duck comes waddling in, goes up to the manager and says, “Got any grapes?” The manager says, “What’s wrong with you? I just told you twice we have no grapes. I have no fruit section. We will never have grapes.” Duck goes, “Oh,” walks out. Ten minutes later the duck comes waddling in, goes up to the manager again: “Got any grapes?” Manager says, “What’s wrong with you, duck? I have no grapes. I will never have grapes. I don’t like grapes. I don’t like ducks. Get out.” Duck goes, “Oh.” Ten minutes later the duck comes waddling in. The manager says, “Hold it right there, duck. If you ask me for grapes one more time I’m going to nail your little web feet to the floor. Ask me for anything else. Do not ask me for grapes.” Duck looks at him and says, “Got any nails?” He says, “No.” “Got any grapes?”
-Michael Ramirez

3 comments:

  1. I'm not certain but I suspect that we have all been 'graped'...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got raisins. Here in drought stricken CA, that's about the best you can do!

    ReplyDelete