Monday, November 20, 2017

Your Schadenfreude Cleveland Brown/NFL Report


Funny. I saw a Tweet about the empty NFL stadiums and I said to myself, "Yeah. The NFL is a thing!" I'd totally forgotten about them. I will admit that I thought about them briefly, once on Sunday morning, when I woke up in the fifties. My cable was broadcasting every channel in black and white, and I thought that would be lousy if I had to watch a football game in black and white on my high tech TV. After that...zilch!

But for those of you still keeping track, Cleveland has taken sole possession of the worst record in the NFL at 0 and 10, edging out the 1 and 9 Niners for the bottom spot. I still believe the Niners have it in them to blow that lead, because I think they're playing again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment