Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Medal of Honor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have chronicled those living Medal of Honor recipients on these pages, once a week, since 2008. We've noted the new additions and mourned the passing of others. Some are familiar like old friends, others have only been here a time or two. I have updated photos, I have added videos, but I'm just not sure there's that much I can add to what's already been said.

The living Medal of Honor recipients will still be available on the sidebar. I encourage you to visit from time to time to see examples of courage and heroism among America's finest. Also see Hollywood Went to War on the sidebar for examples of how Hollywood used tp respond to the military in time of need.

I am humbled when I read of their sacrifice and service. Gentlemen, we salute you and humbly thank you for your service.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy:

“A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but also by the men it honors; the men it remembers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment