One of my all time favorite commercials! And hell yes I am in the market too!
Nice mom jeans. Looks like she took off the bedazzled wildlife cardigan.
Randy: Yep. Was and still is a babe!Mrs. C: Do I detect a tinge of jealousy? That is so beneath you. (And coincidentally, where I want to be!)
Certainly not, I never wear trousers that compress my assets. Flowers and bonbons may make you straddle worthy!
I'm sure I'll have a witty retort to that...just as soon as all the blood returns to my head!
Luscious... & linkedhttp://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-romanian-chicks-iv-miss-universe.html
One of my all time favorite commercials! And hell yes I am in the market too!
ReplyDeleteNice mom jeans. Looks like she took off the bedazzled wildlife cardigan.
ReplyDeleteRandy: Yep. Was and still is a babe!
ReplyDeleteMrs. C: Do I detect a tinge of jealousy? That is so beneath you. (And coincidentally, where I want to be!)
Certainly not, I never wear trousers that compress my assets. Flowers and bonbons may make you straddle worthy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I'll have a witty retort to that...just as soon as all the blood returns to my head!
ReplyDeleteLuscious... & linked
ReplyDeletehttp://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-romanian-chicks-iv-miss-universe.html