Thursday, June 26, 2008

Obama's Followers Value Freedom of Speech

...just not for anyone who has the temerity to actually disagree with them! Wow! Folks are getting thrown under more than one bus!!

Over at the Nobama blog spot, there's a tale of dirty tricks (what Christians would call "bearing false witness") for a number of blogs that are less than flattering to Barack H. "Bob" Obama.
Last night I received an email from Blogger:
Your blog, at http://nobamablog.blogspot.com/, has been identified as a potential spam blog. For an explanation of what spam blogs are, please see Blogger Help: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42577
You will not be able to publish posts to your blog until we review your site and confirm that it is not a spam blog. To request a review, please fill out the form found here: (removed)
We will take a look at your blog and unlock it within four business days.

So, if the thugs, er, zealous campaign workers for Obama don't like your point of view, they attempt to silence you? Nice! Remind me again...is this "Hope" or "Change"?
(...or Blogstallnacht?)*

Hat tip LGF
Cross Posted at Say Anything
*updated

4 comments:

  1. Proof, if they pull your blog I will be very sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'm flying under the radar for now, but it's good to know just in case I get slimed between now and November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if it's related, but I haven't been able to vote in your poll and I noticed there's only been one vote so far. Hmmm. Not sure. ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought voting was a little slow...a second vote has shown up, but maybe the poll is a little glitchy this time.
    I was tempted to pull it with so little interest, but I'll let it run through Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete