Saturday, April 11, 2009

Post Traumatic Make Believe Disorder!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Actor Woody Harrelson may be the world's first victim of PTMBD: Post Traumatic Make Believe Disorder!

(CNN) -- Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.


Oh, sure! I'm sure we've all had that happen to us every now and then!

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.


There's another word I'm looking for, where one cannot distinguish that which is real from that which is not...delusional? Hollywood liberal? (No, that's two words!) Heh.

It'll come to me!

Hat tip Rob

1 comment:

  1. I think his hemp shirt caught on fire just before that happened.

    ReplyDelete