Thursday, July 9, 2009

Positive Family Allegedly Dies in Plane Crash!

It must be true! I mean, I got a very official looking email from E.B. Positive's attorney, looking for next of kin to settle E.B.'s $8.5 million estate! (The fact that "Proof Positive" is the name of my blog and not my real name, should not be construed to mean that I am not deserving of the money!) So, if blogging is a little light for the next couple days, I'll be in court, legally changing my name, my driver's license, SS card, etc. in anticipation of the big windfall. Ah, E.B.! I hardly knew ye! Of course, if all of my readers who think this is simply an old Internet scam were to send me five dollars each, I could attend the funeral of dear old B.E., er, E.B., whatever! In my half century or so upon the planet, I've never run into anyone with the surname of "Positive". However, if I have offended any Positive people out there, you can keep your five dollars! (I won't really be attending the services!)

No comments:

Post a Comment