Monday, December 28, 2009

"Christmas Bomber" Boarded Without Passport

The "Christmas Bomber" apparently Boarded flight 253 without a passport.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A Michigan man who was aboard Northwest Airlines Flight 253 says he witnessed Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab trying to board the plane in Amsterdam without a passport.
So, this is how the system works when it's working, Ms. Napolitano? Who gets on an international flight without a passport!

Kurt Haskell of Newport, Mich... said he and his wife were sitting on the ground near their boarding gate in Amsterdam, which is when they saw Mutallab approach the gate with an unidentified man.

...While Mutallab was poorly dressed, his friend was dressed in an expensive suit, Haskell said. He says the suited man asked ticket agents whether Mutallab could board without a passport. “The guy said, 'He's from Sudan and we do this all the time.'

You hear that, Janet? These guys "Do this all the time!" And the guy apparently had an accomplice, so let's knock off the lone wacko theories, shall we?

Cross posted at Say Anything

3 comments:

  1. I really hadn't gotten this little bit of information. Of course those at the helm in this country will continue to call this an isolated incident. The Utopian multiculturalism blinder they wear prevents them from seeint the truth. Found you quite by accident. You had clicked a followers box on one of my secondary blog which I seldom check. Yours is an interesting blog and I'm linking to you at my primary strongly conservative political blog at TOTUS. Visit me sometime. I try and return all visits unless its a troll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a problem- reaction - solution scenario. Bring in the Airport scanners , continue fighting the ' terrorists' ....New world order , we will fight you , you will not defeat the good people - we know your lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron: When I clicked over to TOTUS, I expected to see the Teleprompter Of The US...
    I'll click over again when I have more time. Going back on the road tonight for a bit.

    ReplyDelete