Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Night Babe

Tonight's FNB (a.k.a. Rule Five Friday!) is actress Lake Bell.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Again, let me restate the rules as I make them up :

Friday Night Babe is an Equal Opportunity position. We do not discriminate on race, creed, color (well, maybe some of the pasty white ones! -Just joking! ), or religion.
We do discriminate on the basis of sex! Most men do not meet the rigid qualifications! (Well, maybe some of the pasty white ones! - Now, I'm really kidding!) (That's what's called a "running gag" - Get over it!)

If a "babe" is "conservative" that is a plus, but not a requirement! There is no political "litmus" test to become a FNB.

Nominations are welcomed, but don't get your feelings hurt if I don't pick yours, immediately or at all. I treat my stewardship of the Friday Night Babe as a Sacred Trust!

Would you believe an "Awesome Responsibility"?

How about "Weekly Chore"? Heh.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, that IS what Maria looked like back in the day!

    Seriously, though, she is definitely a hottie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought Maria (Mrs. Schwarzenegger) was skinnier.
    The jawline is very similar, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green eyes will get me every time...doesn't have to be a red head, it's those damned green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By God, you're right! She does have eyes!

    ReplyDelete