Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Elite Animal Athletes"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I heard an interesting turn of phrase today, on a TV ad for Professional Bull Riders. (Not to be confused with Professional Bull Shippers, like Obama, Biden, Reid and Pelosi!) In order to entice me to buy a ticket to their little soiree, I was told that the contest was:
“Professional bull riders against elite animal athletes”
Elite animal athletes?? Never heard that one before!

Have you ever heard of these elite animal athletes? How about "Chicken on a chain"? "Outa da blue"?? "Booger Butt"???

Something tells me they need a better agent! Heh.

Update: I was just thinkin'...if Tiger Woods had been named "Booger Butt", if he would have gotten all the endorsements that he did?

No comments:

Post a Comment