Friday, February 5, 2010

Pinups for Vets Update

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Got an email from Gina Elise over at Pinups for Vets. In part:

Thank you so much to all of you who have been ordering calendars for deployed military. Keep the orders coming!
I get lots of requests like the ones below:
"Gina: I am Sergeant First Class R. I'm deployed to Afghanistan. I am writing to find out how to receive some of your beautiful calendars. We have young men in harms way everyday outside the wire. It would be a huge morale boost to receive a calendar or 50. We'd mark down important dates like the time the chow hall had steak, how many days between rocket attacks and a countdown to our return to the States. What would I have to do to help out my fellow soldiers?"

Please keep those orders coming for deployed military!


A worthy cause indeed!



I am making my first VA hospital visit of 2010 in a few days. I would like to bring each and every hospitalized Veteran at this VA a calendar, poster, or tee shirt, so please consider ordering an item for me to bring with me on my upcoming VA hospital trip!Thank you all for your continued support of this project.
XOXO
Gina


Buy or donate a calendar today while you're thinking about it!

2 comments:

  1. A great idea! I love these old pinups myself. I like the old Vargas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style is old! Ms. Gina is looking very fresh! Heh.

    ReplyDelete