Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Women of PETA

After I published my April Fool's day spoof on animal husbandry, I took a gander at Google images to see if they might be driving any traffic my way.
So, I Googled something like "PETA cow", and stumbled across some of the "Women of PETA". Now I had known for some time that PETA had had a number of women posing au natural or nearly so for their cause. I just wasn't aware that there were quite so many!

Some of the pictures may have areas pixelated in order to keep this blog PG-13 and the folks at Tiny Pic happy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And this was by no means all of them!

3 comments:

  1. You and the babes!! Good work, damn good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sort of stumbled over them! Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Huling of PETA will be my guest at 5 PM New York time today on the Paltalk News Network. Please go to www.joinchatnow.com to talk to him then. There is no charge.

    Best,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete