Friday, May 7, 2010

Whiz Kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Not a new phenomenon, but persistent! What appears to be a knock off of "Calvin" of Calvin and Hobbes fame, taking a whiz on whatever displeases you at the moment.
The above 'toon is typically found affixed to Fords. A similar one with a Ford emblem appears on Chevys, etc.

Politics are not immune from what some have dubbed "P*ss Boy".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today I saw the lad in a 49's cap whizzing on an Oakland Raiders logo. The blog prof has one whizzing on "racism". But, the one that surprised me most was seeing this one on I-5 today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I looked to see what sort of Chevy it was affixed to, I saw the nameplate:
F-150


Apparently another dissatisfied customer! Heh.

4 comments:

  1. Rip...formerly SpartMay 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM

    Okay, what state was that vehicle licensed in? I'm betting California, and also betting the owner, which I'm assuming was the driver, is blonde. Holy crap, only in California could such a perfect storm of stupidity come together and yet survive its childhood diseases to reach the point of owning a motor vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rip VanBullwinklMay 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM

    Heh, Calvin is cool, but as I said I bet the driver is blonde...could also be a California bleach blonde. Weird folks out there, that's why we generally ignore them other than when we stare at them, astonished at their stupidity!

    have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't see the driver. But then, I was passing the truck pretty fast (and I wasn't speeding), perhaps the source of the owner's dissatisfaction?

    ReplyDelete