Friday, June 11, 2010

"Hot Chick a Latte"

Entrepreneurs who apparently are taking the Hooters business model to their coffee operation have opened "Hot Chick a Latte".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tall? Grande?? Venti??? Not at Hot Chick a Latte! Drink sizes are B, C, D and double D!
And the drink names are a bit suggestive as well, such as the Morning Wood...

I guess because it has chicory in it?

This has certainly been a week for stories like this one. And Friday Night is still coming!

Update: It's on East Colfax in Denver CO.

Cross posted at Left Coast Rebel

5 comments:

  1. Damn, I am going to have to start on those latte's again! Large ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't ask where they get the milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorado??

    Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't 100% sure. There is a Colfax in California, so I'm assuming the Golden West.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Googled the martial arts supply in the background. It's on East Colfax in Denver, CO.

    ReplyDelete