Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The New Face of the Democrat Party, Redux

A while back, I noted with some irony the "New" Face of the Democrat Party.

Along that same line, I give you Democrats 2010:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I think the last time the Democrats had a new idea, these guys were freshmen in high school!

Cross posted at Left Coast Rebel, Say Anything

Update: I almost forgot the great line I heard this AM:
"Jerry" is the first word in "geriatric".


Heh.

UpdateII:Add the ages of the three dinosaurs in the picture. Subtract the ages of their three opponents.
The difference is 42.

6 comments:

  1. 42? Isn't that the answer "deep thought" came up with to the ultimate question (life, the universe and everything)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Good eye! In fact, that was the very first thing that popped into my mind after I'd done the math. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only took 3.7 million years to find the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the question was forgotten. It would take 7 million years to calculate the question, but the Vogons would destroy the Earth 15 minutes before the question was asked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I loved reading that trilogy!

    ReplyDelete