Friday, July 2, 2010

Team Proof and Manifest Destiny

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Candidate finishing Team Proof employment application


Maybe not "Manifest Destiny". It might be more like "Demolition Man", where all of the restaurants are Taco Bell!
To that end, we welcome a new blogger to Team Proof: Andrew Roman
Andrew has been sole proprietor of the "Roman Around" blog, and announced recently that he was going to have to suspend operation over there.

So while his daily blog is on hiatus, I have invited Andrew to come join us here.
I just sent out the invitation, but after a long, protracted negotiation over the shape of the virtual table, we were able to come to an agreement, and perhaps against his better judgment, Andrew will contribute here shortly.

Please give him a warm welcome when he comes so he feels right at home!

5 comments:

  1. Another "Roman" around babes blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would think that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After Ted Turner became a media mogul, he bought a buffalo ranch. While I sit around here letting the other bloggers do the heavy lifting, I think about what buffalo eat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I think those vintage babe and FNB posts are some damn heavy lifting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A labor of love, my man! A labor of love!

    ReplyDelete