Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Women of PETA XXIII

To the delight of some and the chagrin of others, we continue with our tribute to those lovely lasses who would bare their assets to further the cause of PETA. Because the world needs naked, nearly naked and vegetable clad vegetarians!
Again, any pixelation (or faux pasties) is designed to keep the blog PG-13 and the folks at Tiny Pic happy!

BTW, We are getting near the last in the series. And some of you were just now becoming proficient with Roman numerals! Quite frankly, I'm surprised it went this long! I originally thought two, maybe three posts and that would be it. But the half nekkid vegetarians kept coming and coming and coming! After the final installment, rest assured that I will keep a link up on the sidebar for the Women of PETA. And ladies? Cover up a little. Winter's on its way! Wouldn't wantcha to catch cold, don'tcha know? Heh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Damn, just when I master Roman numerals (I know you couldn't possibly be snarking at me!). However bullriding might be my next endeavor. 8 seconds with Ms Baily? Its possible! I could skip a ribeye or two temporarily.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 Seconds? That may be twice for some of the liberals we know! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these useful idiots

    ReplyDelete
  4. CS: Yeah. But at least some of them aren't bad looking!

    ReplyDelete