Friday, January 7, 2011

Moonbats and Taxes

In my predictions for 2011, I predicted that one of the charges against conservatives would be:
"Republicans want to enact a reckless millionaire tax bailout". (And that's just Mooove On dot org!)


Today, one of the tiny minded trolls on another forum I frequent, used these words:
the Bush tax gift to the rich


Close enough. Anyway, I just thought I should come up with an acronym to tell it like it really is! How the government takes the most money away from its most productive citizens. And this is what I came up with:

Obama's Confiscation of Revenue from America's Productive.

Tell your Congress Critter that you are tired of Obama's C.R.A.P. and expect him or her to do something about it!

(Well, I for one am feeling better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment