Sunday, April 10, 2011

"The One" is Two

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


In an article at MSNBC (MSLSD), that spoke to the "birther" controversy, there was this gem:

a public index of vital records, available for inspection in a bound volume at the Health Department's Office of Health Status Monitoring, lists a male child named "Obama II, Barack Hussein" as having been born in the state.


"Barack Hussein Obama II " ? Why doesn't he ever use the "II"? Does he go by "Junior" around the house? Inquiring minds want to know!

I think, out of deference to his given name, we should start calling "The One", "Two".
As in Barack Hussein Obama II.
(Or Junior, if you're so inclined. Works for me!)

More discussion at Mememorandum

6 comments:

  1. I've been calling him Number 2 since he was elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the word "junior" in your post, my mind immediately played back a modified clip of Sir Sean Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

    Professor Henry Jones: "Oh, yeah? And who's gonna come to save you, JUNIOR?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought occurred to me as well!

    ReplyDelete