Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sacramento Mom Murders Her Baby

I didn't want to put the method in the headeline, because this story is not for the faint of heart.



Our society has been descending into a culture of death in many ways. There are only (I hesitate to use that word "only") three other cases where this is alleged to have happened. Even single digits is way too many. The horror of anyone doing such a thing is immeasurable. The thought of a mother doing it to her own child is unthinkable.

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the most heartbreaking and horrific story I have ever read. I saw the headlines on three difference news services and couldn't bring myself to read it. When I finally did, I regretted it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the second day I'd heard the story. I didn't post it the first day because I didn't just want traffic for the sensationalism. Second day, I knew it wasn't going to go away, so I'd try to break it to folks as gently as I could.

    ReplyDelete