Monday, November 21, 2011

"Israeli Women Nude"...

...has "Google bomb" just written all over it! For pics (and a link to at least one NSFW pic) check out The Other McCain: Israeli Women Nude = Feminist Solidarity

(Why should Stacy get all the hits? )

Update : Some of my readers complained about the lack of photojournalism present in this post. (And you know who you are!) Here are a couple of nice Israeli ladies to fill in the blanks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Exactly. This journalistic piece could have been enhanced by some pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was THIS Israeli woman (http://tinyurl.com/7y26og8) you'd DEFINITELY have a Google-bomb. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not familiar with Ms. Friedman before, but, she has my attention now! Thanks! Look for her in a Friday Night Babe slot, coming soon to a blog near you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SF: Tiny Pic has been very picky lately at rejecting what I considered PG-13 pictures.

    I tend to play it on the conservative side (pun intended) up to the time, if it comes, to change hosting sites.

    For now, I'll just post a couple of Israel women with some clothes on...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a true journalistic professional, Proof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chisel that on my tombstone! (Just, not too soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms Friedman is indeed quite attractive, but I'm still more partial to Ms. Godot -- http://tinyurl.com/8a27btd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why waiting for Godot would not be such a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete