Monday, November 28, 2011

Proof Positive Welcomes El Opinador Compulsivo to the Blog Roll

We welcome El Opinador Compulsivo (Literally: "The Compulsive Opinion"), to our blog roll, which I take to mean roughly "everyone is entitled to our opinion". They are out of Argentina, and the blog is primarily en Español. But, as our new friend Mike has pointed out, "Rule5 is a universal language".

We will be inking to some of their Opiladies in the Saturday Linkaround, but if you are conversant en Español, stop by and see if you really are entitled to their opinion! I'm thinking...yes!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing ad ;) Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, Mike. When both my readers show up on your doorstep, you'll sing a different tune! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to read that blog but it's all writ in Mexican.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, Chuck. The babes come across with no translation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike - Welcome to the blogroll!

    Proof - As a Barbizon alumni, you know I love looking at the ladies. But would it kill you to post some beefcake once in a while? Especially since December 6th is "Blog Commenter's Appreciation Day" and I'm too lazy to Google "hot men in Speedos". Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't these avatars enough? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. C: Through some fluke of nature or nurture, I am not as able to discern what the ladies like (other than staring at my own glorious body in the mirror every morning!).

    However, our new friends have got you covered: Opidudes

    http://articulos-interesantes.blogspot.com/search/label/Opidudes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuck: I know! We give and we give and this is the thanks we get!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you trying to get rid of me???
    I'd picket, but I don't like carrying signs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to get rid off you? No way! Just figured you'd like to go window shopping maybe once a week for something that's not on the menu here.

    ReplyDelete