Thursday, January 1, 2015

"The 50 blogs you MUST follow in 2015"

As the year comes to a close, I want to give a little shout out of thanks to Doug Hagin over at the Daley Gator. He recently published a list of The 50 blogs you MUST follow in 2015 (aside from his own, of course!)

In an act of extreme kindness, (or temporary insanity)he ranked this blog #18, and said of it:
Tremendous, Stupendous, and some other words ending in dous

(I've since ensconced that quote in the sidebar.) Gator Doug was right about one thing: his is one of the 51 blogs you should be following in 2015! Wishing a Happy New Year to all my readers, and prosperity even in the face of the continuing Obama economy.

Many thanks, Doug. Much obliged!


  1. Congratulations. Well deserved!

  2. Thank ye kindly! I can't say it hasn't gone to my head. Yesterday I went by some of those folk who make the "We're #1" foam fingers for sporting events, but, unfortunately, "We're #18" looks too much like a peacock or a pincushion!

  3. You're actually much higher on my list, but congratulations for the the #18 spot on Doug's list. You're in VERY good company! Well done, Proof!

  4. Thank you, sir! I appreciate all of my loyal readers and blog friends.


Related Posts with Thumbnails