Sunday, March 22, 2015

Women of PETA XLII

To the delight of some and the chagrin of others, we continue with yet one more tribute to those lovely lasses who would bare their assets to further the cause of PETA.

Because the world needs more naked, nearly naked and vegetable clad vegetarians!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot in my heart for vegetarians. It just leaves more steaks for the rest of us! And look how many of they can't even afford clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know the Lucy Watson pic is supposed to be shocking, but it just makes me hungry for a nice rump steak. I guess that makes me evil. Or maybe normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam Anderson posed for that same shot when I first started this series. Maybe PETA thought she was getting a little gamey and went for some fresher meat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's "well-somethinged;" that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating arugula.

    ReplyDelete