Monday, September 16, 2019

Cup of Joe for a Joe



Green Beans Coffee has a program, Cup of Joe for a Joe that I like to contribute to now and then. Here's a sample of some of the responses I get from the troops:

Thank you so much! Much love and respect to you!
Service member serving in Bagram PAX Terminal, Afghanistan

Thank you! It’s Sunday morning and this is exactly what I needed!
Service member serving in Al-Jaber Air Base, Kuwait

Michael thank you so much! Coffee is the fuel that gets me through the day. I really appreciate the gift and the support
Service member serving in Camp Buehring (Udairi), Kuwait

Thank you Michael. You're support means alot!
Service member serving in Bagram Main (south), Afghanistan

Thanks Michael! Woke up to this nice surprise this morning! I appreciate it! Davy - Baghdad
Service member serving in Union III, Iraq

Thank you Mr Butler, I appreciate the kind gesture!
Service member serving in JTC, Jordan

Thank you for your support . I appreciate it .
Service member serving in Buehring MOAB, Kuwait

Mr Butler, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It's so humbling that folks like you are thinking of us back home and taking money from your wallet to spread a splash of cheer. From all of us... Thank you. -Nathan
Service member serving in Al Azraq, Jordan

Thank you
Service member serving in Bagram PAX Terminal, Afghanistan

Thank you sir! This made my week!
Service member serving in Al-Jaber Air Base, Kuwait

Thanks for the coffee and even more for the support, Nick
Service member serving in ATOC (Ops Town) - Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar

Michael, Thank you very much for the coffee! Anthony
Service member serving in Bagram Main (south), Afghanistan
Thank you for support the deployed troops. This cup of joe has made my day better, thank you!
Service member serving in ATOC (Ops Town) - Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar

Thank you for your generosity!! It makes a huge difference.
Service member serving in JTC, Jordan

Thank you for the cup of coffee, I really appreciate it. It’s nice to know people back home keep us in their thoughts.
Service member serving in BPC Mall, Qatar

The link is here: GreenBeansCoffeeCompany if you want to give a cup or three.  I don't know about you, but the cost of a cup of coffee to someone far away from home serving their country is a small price to pay. And the rewards are worth it to me! Nobody is paying me to say this, because it makes you feel good! It's  $2.50/ cup. You can write a short message, as I usually do, or not. You can be anonymous if you wish or you can even post your email addy if you are open to corresponding.

C'mon! You've got $2.50 in the couch cushions! Give it a try! You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment