Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Welcome to the Club


Merry Christmas
If you're reading this blog on Christmas day, you either have a lot of time on your hands or you're just bored. Welcome to the Club!
Speaking of clubs...every now and then the subject of these supermarket club cards comes up, and some people get all upset over the invasion of their privacy. Personally, I don't have a problem with Safeway knowing how often I buy ground beef, what grade of beef I buy or how often I purchase green beans! I save three to six percent over their "club prices" which are way lower than the prices marked on the shelves.

But this week, I noticed an added benefit. Sort of. I got an email from them about a product they knew I'd purchased, that was subject to a recall.
The email was probably overkill, since the problem occurred recently and the purchase I made was over a month ago, but to play it safe, they shot out an email to anyone who had purchased this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment