Thursday, April 8, 2010

Staying Abreast of the News

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last month, before I got caught up in the whole trip to Vegas thing, I noticed a bit of fluff story about men and women's breasts. (Not men's and women's breasts, but...oh you know what I mean!)

NEARLY half of British men quizzed in a new survey confessed to looking at a woman's chest before her face.

In the biggest study of its kind, British cosmetic surgery giants Transform interviewed 3000 women and 1000 men.

The results revealed a number of eye-opening truths about the UK's attitudes to breasts in the 21st Century.


I like to think of myself as an enlightened kind of guy, so I thought I'd put it to the test! So, I dedicated myself to checking out women for the next few days and noting my observations. And what better spot to do it than Vegas? (I know! It was a dirty job, but somebody had to do it!)

Day one: Every woman I saw, I looked straight in the face before my eyes wandered to take in any other attributes. Score one for what we used to call an "enlightened '90's kind of guy"! Self image fully intact!

Day two: Percentage dropped to about 50%. What??? What could have possibly changed? I was still the same enlightened guy I was the day before, wasn't I? What could have possibly changed?

I can't say definitively, but, ladies...a few observations:

First: The more uncovered they are, the more men are likely to notice them first. (See above)

Second: If you write something on them, expect us to read them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Third: If your chest precedes you when you walk into a room, expect men to stare!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


But, then, we aren't the only ones looking, are we ladies?

Four in ten men quizzed admitted they looked at women's breasts at least 10 times every day, while nine in 10 women admitted to checking out their rivals' assets several times a day.


Nine out of ten? My, oh my! Must keep you busy! You ladies let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm all about the help! Heh.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered why you're not supposed to notice what the girls stick out there in plain sight?

    That goes of course the same as the girls that have something written on the buttocks of their pants. How do you NOT notice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to notice, but just be subtle about it. No one wants to be ignored!

    ReplyDelete