Sunday, May 30, 2010

Obama "Enraged" Over BP Failure

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"As I said yesterday, every day that this leak continues is an assault on the people of the Gulf Coast region, their livelihoods, and the natural bounty that belongs to all of us. It is as enraging as it is heartbreaking, and we will not relent until this leak is contained, until the waters and shores are cleaned up, and until the people unjustly victimized by this manmade disaster are made whole."


This photo has clearly been photoshopped*. This is not the look of a man enraged (or engaged) over any serious problem. No word on whether or not he was asked for his papers.


*It was a single scoop.

Update: Obama called this a "manmade disaster"? Isn't that what the Secretary of Homeland Security calls terrorism? Is Obama calling this a terrorist act by BP?

In my speech, although I did not use the word "terrorism," I referred to "man-caused" disasters.
-Janet Napolitano

Oh. Man caused! Big difference. /sarcasm

6 comments:

  1. You sure about that single scoop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja. I was playing with photoshop and I wondered what I could do with a scoop of ice cream.
    The triple scoop does look plausible in the hands of the Noob-In-Chief, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There used to be a couple of mike booms reflected in the window, too.
    The moral is: Don't trust any picture you didn't take yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does seem plausible with this cream puff. And btw your photoshop talents have improved considerably. No not sucking up, I can't figure that last number you had me looking for......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scary part is, I just know the smallest percentage of tools available to alter photographs.
    Somebody with a little experience (or maybe having read the instructions) could do a far better job than I! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of improvement, one of the old MS"paint"-based parodies came up in one of the "You might also be interested in" windows.
    It was so embarrassingly bad, I went back and touched it up a little!

    ReplyDelete