Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sex Can Be Dangerous- If You're Doing it Right!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Jamie Jeffords' account of Klingon mating rituals reminded me of a joke for some reason. I heard this joke many years ago, which was supposed to illustrate the urbanity of the French and their mores:

Three French boys, 8, 11, and 14 were walking through a park, when they come across a couple making love off to the side of the path.

“Look!” said the 8 year old, “That couple is fighting!”
“No,” said the 11 year old, “they are making love!”
“Oui. And badly” said the 14 year old.

4 comments:

  1. I admit it...I was intrigued by this post's title, but I'm not going anywhere near the "Klingon sex ritual" thing. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good headline can suck you in...so to speak! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is that the English language in your hands, Proof, can be...dangerously stimulating. Mentally, of course.

    ReplyDelete