Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Women of PETA V

To the delight of some and the chagrin of others, we continue with our tribute to those lovely lasses who would bare their assets to further the cause of PETA!
Again, any pixelation is designed to keep the blog PG-13 and the folks at Tiny Pic happy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Women of PETA
The Women of PETA II
The Women of PETA III
The Women of PETA IV

7 comments:

  1. Funny, I would rather see her "buns" than her fur too! Good work soy boy, I would have a veggie burger with you and your PETA crew anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ad campaign convinced me.
    Headed for the animal shelter.
    I'll be adopting a beaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the feeling I'm going to be running out of naked vegetarians soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a young boy I use to hang squirrel tails on my wall--trophys. As a man that changed to deer heads and later a bear skin on the floor. PETA girls look good, but I'll take a girl in fur any day! Both my sisters are big hunters and my wife has been on the deer stand with me many times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not giving up my leather belt, shoes or holsters. (Well, maybe an Uncle Mike in ballistic nylon sometimes!)
    No sense letting the hide go to waste after you've cut the steaks. (Not giving them up any time soon either!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well these ads keep photographers working anyhow and what a fringe benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christopher: It also gets the models and actresses some, er, exposure!

    ReplyDelete