Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Predictions for 2010 - Mid Year Scorecard

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last Dec 31st, I made a few predictions for 2010. A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country. It's been nearly six months since my predictions, so I looked over the list. There were some I wasn't sure about, but one stood out from all the rest:
Obama will play golf.


I hit that one big time, didn't I, folks? Back in April, when Obama ditched the funeral of the Polish President, the count was at 32, starting from his inauguration. Someone may have the exact figure since then, but can we say: a lot??

I will be publishing my memoir, "A Psychic Gift", right after I remember where I put the manuscript!

1 comment:

  1. 38 full rounds as of a week or so ago, but that is all we know of. Could be more......

    ReplyDelete