Friday, June 25, 2010

Washington Post Blogger Resigns over "Fire" Remark

It is not too often, in the realm of civil discourse, that one party tells the other party to commit suicide to settle the debate. This brings us to Washington Post blogger, Dave Weigel.

"This would be a vastly better world to live in if Matt Drudge decided to handle his emotional problems more responsibly, and set himself on fire."


Dave apparently wants Drudge to follow his example:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dave Weigel...on a good day!


And because you can't make this stuff up, it is rumored that Weigel will soon be writing for...the Huffington Post! Heh.

5 comments:

  1. HEH, because of this Ezra Klein has decided to shut down journolist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I had never heard of "journolist" before, I don't think I'm going to miss it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of it either until this ordeal reared its ugly head. I guess it was a place for Liberal media types, but I repeat myself, hung out to compare notes and probably iron out the bugs in their persuasive leftist reporting without appearing to be leftists techniques, you know, like calling members of the TEA party "teabaggers", so subtle nobody noticed it!

    ReplyDelete