Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quote du jour

Since working with Breitbart, my position on political issues hasn’t changed but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m deeply disappointed by the virulent, lockstep attitude I see on the left. My experience in the last few months tells me what I would not have believed possible; on any number of issues... I’ve seen liberals act much nastier and with less factual honesty than the conservatives… and this includes on issues where I disagree with conservatives.

- Lee Stranahan, liberal writer for the Huffington Post


  1. That guy better watch his back...

    Independent thought is frowned upon by the left, criticism is grounds for expulsion.

  2. They say that a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged. Sounds like this guy is getting mugged by reality.


Related Posts with Thumbnails