Sunday, March 20, 2011

Quote du jour

Since working with Breitbart, my position on political issues hasn’t changed but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m deeply disappointed by the virulent, lockstep attitude I see on the left. My experience in the last few months tells me what I would not have believed possible; on any number of issues... I’ve seen liberals act much nastier and with less factual honesty than the conservatives… and this includes on issues where I disagree with conservatives.

- Lee Stranahan, liberal writer for the Huffington Post

2 comments:

  1. That guy better watch his back...

    Independent thought is frowned upon by the left, criticism is grounds for expulsion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged. Sounds like this guy is getting mugged by reality.

    ReplyDelete