Sunday, April 17, 2011

Contempt for the Consent of the Governed.

Jim Hoft had this story, which really needs to go viral.
One of the infamous Fleebaggers of Wisconsin is facing a recall, and some cowardly thugs who show nothing but contempt for the consent of the governed try to subvert the political process through dirty tricks and illegal acts. So, if you don't think you can win a recall election, you steal the petitions? The Founding Fathers would have been so proud! This may be a novel thought for the anti-democratic (small "d") thugs and miscreants in Wisconsin, but have you ever considered arguing your case on the merits and simply let the people decide how they want to be governed? Oh, I see. As usual you're against any choice but your own. Figures. Update: Silverfiddle reminded me of a picture over at Randy's Roundtable. Notice the sign calling Wisconsin a "banana republic". Compare and contrast what Governor Walker did to the actions of the hooligans who stole those petitions. Which do you think more closely mirrors that of a "banana republic"? And, as I mentioned down in the comments, Liberals are irony impaired. Cross posted at LCR, Say Anything.

4 comments:

  1. No surprise. Liberals have already shown us over the past 100 years that there is no depth to which they will not stoop.

    The governor kicked their asses, then after their big liberal lollapalooza that trashed the capitol, millions of dollars, bused in astroturf, they still lost the supreme court election.

    They have nothing left but illegal activity. How many ways can the people of Wisconsin tell these nasty, selfish screamers that their agenda sucks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's funny is, I think Randy's Roundtable has a picture of some of the protesters and one of them has a sign comparing Wisconsin to a "banana republic".

    I've always said that liberals were irony impaired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silverfidle is right Proof, just when you think the bottom of the swamp has been found another sewer opens up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy: I stole your picture and then I linked to it. When both* my readers see that and click on it, expect a small Proofalanche! Very small.


    *I'm a kidder. I kid! Actually, I am amazed and pleasantly surprised at how many readers I have from all over the face of the planet. I appreciate you each and every one.

    ReplyDelete