Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johannson Nude Photos Stolen -FBI

Now that I've got your attention. Yes, apparently someone hacked her phone and my, oh, my, found something more than the number for her dry cleaner! And since you know you would keep Googling 'til you found them, here are the alleged photos, suitable sliced , diced and pixelated for a PG-13 blog:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Federal Bureau of Investigation is looking into a series of possible digital thefts involving notable people, including actress Scarlett Johansson. According to a number of reports, Johansson allegedly had nude pictures of herself hacked off her cellphone and asked the FBI to check into the matter.

A spokesperson for the FBI said “The FBI in Los Angeles is investigating the person or group responsible for a series of computer intrusions involving high-profile figures.” Johansson is one of the victims of the alleged thefts.


Remember how your Mama always used to tell you about wearing clean underwear in case you got hit by a bus? Her Mama should have told her always to wear underwear when storing pictures on her phone!

7 comments:

  1. I do remember Mamma and the clean underware thing. I thought at the time, she cared more about how I looked as opposed to how bad I was hurt! Just a dumb kid thing. Proof I finally got my "Guns and Bikinis" blog up and running again after a thing with google. Lost most of the post, but still had enough back links to maintain a modest PR3---was a 4 before. Lucky to get it back at all I guess. Speaking of PR I just noticed you are at 5---congrads, I know the work it takes to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron: Good to see you and your blog back! With a name like "Guns and Bikinis" there's no way you should ever hurt for an audience!

    I just checked this AM and both the guns and the ladies are very impressive!

    For those who don't know to click on your name,

    it's: http://gunsandbikinis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan Lee probably paid her 50 bucks to leak those. They just wrapped up The Avengers - must mean it's awful.

    I hope to God no one ever hacks into my iPhone. If the photos of me and Pedro, the mustached mascot of South of the Border were leaked - I'd die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Proof! Watched the Medal of Honor award today at the White House---never will understand where we get such men. God was with Dakota on that day in Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. C: Was Pedro leading a burro in that one? 'Cause I got a picture postcard from Guadalajara that looked an awful lot like you!

    RR: You're welcome. And indeed we are blessed to have such men among us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess she's needing work. Pubicity oops publicity helps.

    ReplyDelete