Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vintage Babe of the Week

Tonight's Vintage Babe* is Monica Lewis! (@songbirdmonica)
(*a.k.a. Rule Five)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Like fine wines, the ladies improve with age!

Update: I am sad to report that Monica passed away today, June 12th, shortly after she sent me this Tweet:


I originally had a different babe queued up for this week, but, not to be morbid, I noted that Christopher Lee had just passed at age 93. I wanted to make sure she would see it, so I bumped the other babe and put on a little speed to finish Monica's this week. Little did I know... Life is short, people. Love 'em while you have 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails