Friday, March 28, 2008

Once More Into the Breach!

Not really sure if this is going to work! I started a blog once before. It is true that a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. But, my output was not very consistent.
(Hobgoblins would have done a better job!) :)

But, I have been contributing on a fairly regular basis over at Say Anything
for a couple of years. It hasn't been too painful for either myself or the readers there.

So, I thought I might try my hand at it once again. It's a lot easier to criticize someone for doing it badly when you're not doing it at all! So, in for a penny, in for a pound!
Who knows? It may be good for a laugh!

Incidentally, I began blogging with a pseudonym, because there were a lot of commenters at Say Anything with my same first name. And some of the, shall we say charitably, dumbest statements being made there were terribly misspelled. I took the Nom de Cyber: "Proofreader Emeritus". Some of my posts at SA can be read here if you like! Along the way, I shortened it to "Proof".

If you drop by Rob Port's Say Anything, poke around a little bit! It's one of the best political blogs in the country and has a lot of good people stopping by. Rob is my blogging hero! If I were to attain the smallest fraction of his success, I would be turning backflips!

Drop me a line. Say Hello. Let me know what's on your mind. You'll certainly know what's on mine! -p

No comments:

Post a Comment