Wednesday, March 25, 2009

George Bush and the Lack of Courtesy on the Left

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Texas Air National Guard


I still wonder where you people were when bush was doubling the debt.

Typical liberal quote. Ever notice the childish petulance of liberals who refuse to capitalize Bush's name? I've noticed that liberals do that a lot on different blogs that I frequent.
I've also noticed that conservatives generally don't speak of obama, or clinton, or even carter...at least none that I have noticed.
Do they really think they are hurting anyone or anything except their own credibility when they they refuse to show common courtesy to a current or former president?

Or is it because you have to use the "shift" key and most liberals are shiftless? Heh.

Inspired by Reality Bereft Individuals
Cross Posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment